View Single Post
Old 07-29-2016, 11:36 PM   #6916 (permalink)
ChaseZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 16 370z
ChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterbeatty View Post
Sometimes I floor it just to hear the symphony coming from them which could also be the cause of the 17 MPG combined I get.

But if i wanted good gas mileage I would of bought a prius. The tesla i want would be for "Family duty" not because I want to save the environment. I love technology.
Oh yes I do that too. Or little burps here and there lol

I believe that's what I'm missing without the Injen. Hate to say it but I enjoyed that one more. Was deep and burbly enough to set off car alarms idling through a parking lot. And not in an obnoxious way. Ok not in a terribly obnoxious way

Found these. Might work just inside the DRLs to feed even more air into the Injens if they go back one.

I have an Escape as well. The Z gets better highway mileage though