View Single Post
Old 07-29-2016, 11:04 PM   #6901 (permalink)
ChaseZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 16 370z
ChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterbeatty View Post
Go drive next to a center median and floor it in 3rd gear, then report back. Mine is sometimes louder than my stillen cutback at certain RPM's. Although now that i think of it i cut out some vents in the front bumper so that might be why too.
Yeah WOT it's there for sure. Anything under 3500rpm it darn near sounds stock... and that's with ART + e370! Lol

The sound from the Injen made was deep and burbly. Very nice.
It may however have been a bit too free flow. Very little back pressure, whereas with the G3 I do have some. Probably better torque with the H3.

The Stillen is much smoother as well. More tame. Guess that makes the other somewhat raunchy and unkempt. I don't have a problem with raunchy and unkempt

Butt dyno still favouring the Injen at this point, but I'll be patient about it.