View Single Post
Old 07-27-2016, 01:15 PM   #7954 (permalink)
ZeeBabar
Banned

Drives: 2006 350z
ZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond repute

What did I do with my Z today....where do I start. Okay, I took a bath, dried my hands, laid down a mat to kneel on, bow my head and worshipped it. Then, I picked up a cloth and a glass cleaner and set about removing spots all over, pulled the car outside (garage light is too dark) and carefully looked over everything while thanking the lord for having blessed me with a Z.

I did not notice the sunny skies had darkened and before I could push it back in, the skies opened and the Lord answered and my car and I got thoroughly wet. So now, I am in the garage, drying my car...