View Single Post
Old 07-27-2016, 11:12 AM   #4365 (permalink)
DeliriousClam
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 12 Base Sport
DeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerg View Post
My wife has a snub nose Taurus .38 special that works like a dream. It's super light and great for carrying... but the .38 doesn't punch like a .357 would.

I have a Colt Trooper (.357)... I wouldn't carry it due to the size and weight, but it's a fantastic shooter and didn't break the bank. Taurus has come a long way with their quality over the years, but If I had to pick between a Colt and A Taurus when it comes to revolvers, I'd go with the Colt.

Just my $0.02.
Carrying doesn't matter to me because New Jersey. It'll see mainly range time. I'm just looking for something that's not going to **** up. I've heard mixed things about Taurus but this .357 is so tempting
DeliriousClam is offline   Reply With Quote