View Single Post
Old 07-21-2016, 10:33 PM   #2202 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanderer1234 View Post
Keep dreaming bro. Lol. That's all I can say. It ain't gonna happen because with those numbers the performance is close to GTR performance. Nissan has already said, if you want performance go GTR and stop hanging around the Z. I can't afford a GTR and I'm not bitching about what Nissan has to offer me.

Stop talking about domestic cars such as Camaro's and Mustang's those are a dime a dozen. Everyone and their mom has one. lol. We don't care about them domestic cars, that's why we are on the Z forum. If you do, you shouldn't be here. Lol. And you can't compare V8's to a V6. The VQ engine we have is one of the highest HP NA V6 around. So yeah, your point is invalid.

I understand you want a cheap fast car so you can say, "oh my 45k Z is just as fast as a 120k GTR why would I go that route". That's exactly what Nissan doesn't want to hear. Besides Nissan makes cars for the general crowd. They don't care about the few that bitch and moan about how heavy and low on horse it is. It's not gonna hurt them that one person won't buy it because there's 10 other that will buy it. The ones that want more power and performance will go GTR. That's why they have a super car around and the Z is their sports car. Business 101 bro.

Until it happens, I don't think your wish will come true. Just accept the fact that the Z is probably not gonna change much. Might as well get your Z now before it shrinks in SIZE and POWAH and then you'll really bitch and complain.

Nobody has to get nothing now cuz my brother already has a luxury car that performs well and if he goes into another car. He can easily spend a Lil more cash and upgrade.

You are fairly lost in the concept Ricer is bringing up. He's using the evolution of muscle as an example of how technology can change suddenly....

But you're too agenda driven and argumentative to even grasp a well thought out analysis. You're just going in circles with what is purely a poorly thought out speculation.

Now it may all be speculation from every one of us, but some of us have a grasp on what's going on in the car world and analyzing the rumor mill.... And others are creating their own scenarios purely from the rumor mill and their own personal expectations whether positive or negative.

Tensile steel and carbon fiber has gotten cheaper. Body creasing is 4X more cost effective than a decade ago. This is why cars are getting so many dramatic lines.

The GTR is expected to have well over 700HP next generation. So how would the next gen Z be close to GTR power WITH ONLY 450HP???

Your analysis is weak because you're factoring has little or no basis on fiscal achievement or modern competitive spirit.

The Alfa 4c has a full carbon fiber monocoque, dual clutch transmission 240HP and 2400lbs for $60,000. It's built like a budget Ferrari. It's 2300lbs in Europe and has a very expensive mid engine layout. It accelerates in the mid 12's and gets to 60 in the low 4's. So many different vehicles doing amazing things that in reality a 3,000lb 400HP car doesn't seem so radical. It actually seems like the next step. Like when a stand v8 had 305HP and the Z came 350lbs lighter and had 27 more HP. It's amazing how some of y'all think.
The camaro is subjugated to the same safety constraints as the Z and they lost a 300lb average. I don't get what's the miraculous ness of next gen weight loss. But hey.... I do see how some people believe it won't be cost effective for Nissan. But neither is it a marvel of instability. So most of us are divided with weight. But why do we have to shoot each other down based on not seeing eye to eye? That said....

We're not dreaming, we're speculating and you're just contradicting cuz you wanna be a douche. Not because you're bringing anything to the table in terms of information. Your speculations are based on nonsense and you ending every low grade comment with "lol". While we read your posts we're all going "smh".

At the end of the day.... half of us can go Porsche, Audi, BMW BUT We want a CREDIBLE tuner car because we do it for the culture...

And we speculate as such cuz we believe Nissan wants to feed the enthusiasts market. If you don't like Ricer or any of us having high expectations? You have the right to voice an opinion. But watch how you come at people. Cuz this is a opinion conversation. Not your stage to try to shut people down... Especially when your arguments come with skewed factoids that are missing parts like the GTR argument... Anyway dude. Grow up.