View Single Post
Old 07-11-2016, 01:12 PM   #85 (permalink)
RJ MFG
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 04 Nissan 350Z CS M6
RJ MFG has a reputation beyond reputeRJ MFG has a reputation beyond reputeRJ MFG has a reputation beyond reputeRJ MFG has a reputation beyond reputeRJ MFG has a reputation beyond reputeRJ MFG has a reputation beyond reputeRJ MFG has a reputation beyond reputeRJ MFG has a reputation beyond reputeRJ MFG has a reputation beyond reputeRJ MFG has a reputation beyond reputeRJ MFG has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Jhill;3513853]
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJ MFG View Post
Good news! We will have 20 units certified and in stock come Monday morning. All orders placed so far will be fulfilled and shipped.[/QUOTE

I don't go past redline so hopefully never an issue for me but I am curious what are these engines balanced up to? Seems may be fixing one issue just to have another? Regardless of what they "can" make power up to I wonder what they safely make power up to.
We have seen the issue on stock cars. As stated before the issue is related to the material and design of the factory units. We just pulled a motor with 6k miles and already had significant wear and signs of micro-welding. You don't have to raise the RPM limit to experience a failure. we have redesigned the gear tooth to increase performance and strength as well as changed the contact points with the crank to prevent microwelding. This will give you a bulletproof product under stock conditions and is rated up to 10k rpms. All gears are certified and come with their own blueprint documentation.