View Single Post
Old 07-11-2016, 08:36 AM   #3435 (permalink)
Ghostvette
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 Magma Red 6MT
Ghostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheels3309 View Post
So I finally found the time to attack a full exterior detail yesterday (interior had been done a few days earlier)... Wash/dry, clayed the entire car, Dr. Colorchiped a few rock chips (pretty impressive results, btw, esp. on the PW), 2 coats of the Hyrdo Max on everything including wheels (this stuff is insanely easy to apply), Opti-Bond the tires and rainX the widows... 7.5 hours but, damn, that paint feels like glass!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leingod View Post
That's 2 people who have liked the hydro stuff....

Guess I will be giving it a shot now.
'sigh', now if I only had more space and the garage was attached to the apartment....

With a 6' long tool box, an extra set of tires and wheels, plus the wire racks to hold miscellaneous power tools, I barely have space to park Belle. I need to rent a house when the apartment lease is up....