View Single Post
Old 07-11-2016, 08:27 AM   #1495 (permalink)
TBatt
Track Member

Drives: 2019 GT-R
TBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond repute

Cosmo, I'm going with the popular Bridgestone RE-11 setup, 265 F and 305 R. I have not driven on them yet as I'm waiting on my custom powder coated wheels to arrive which should be this week. My 800hp Supra buddy swears by the Nitto tires he runs but most of his crazyness is straight line terror. His car handles like a pig in the corners. Probably not the tires but his setup. He gets to scare the crap out of me on the straight line shots but I get back at him in the corners. I love watching him tense up when I don't bother with the brakes while hitting exit ramps. And that is on my set of S-04 which are great DD tires. Can't wait to get the RE-11 scrubbed in and see what they will do. Good luck and I'll be watching for more from you and your latest build.
RJM pedal, Hotchkis Sway Bars, FI TDX, FOG Light, Z1 Slotted Drilled rotors, Stillen SC, Quaife ATB, Z1 Oil cooler, AEM Gauge Set, Galeforce gauge mount, Avant Garde M590 Hypersilver w/RE-11, TopgunZ A2A kit., ECUtek tuned by Seb: ROLL TIDE!