View Single Post
Old 07-06-2016, 06:49 PM   #1990 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leingod View Post
You are correct. I can't get my regular jack under the front or sides. This past oil change was a nightmare. I jacked from the diff in the rear. Got 1 stand under the rear side panel. Then lowered the car and jacked the other rear side panel. That gave me enough room to jack the front side panels while slowly sliding the stands since I only own 2.

So my original plan was to buy that pittsburg low pro steel jack. But now I am curious if I can spend half as much for some mini ramps allowing me to fit my standard hydraulic jack under the sides and front.
hummmmm... scissors jack cant fit under there either just to raise it enough to get ur hydraulic under there?

im thinking if ure going to get them halfarsed ramps, why not just get a couple of wood planks for cheap, and get some raceramps and extensions?