View Single Post
Old 07-04-2016, 10:18 AM   #226 (permalink)
edconline
Track Member

Drives: 10' MB Z34 6MT T/S/N
edconline has a reputation beyond reputeedconline has a reputation beyond reputeedconline has a reputation beyond reputeedconline has a reputation beyond reputeedconline has a reputation beyond reputeedconline has a reputation beyond reputeedconline has a reputation beyond reputeedconline has a reputation beyond reputeedconline has a reputation beyond reputeedconline has a reputation beyond reputeedconline has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayhovah View Post
Hey man - where did you mount your ALP control set (the little remote)? I am brainstorming my install and it's a setup pretty different compared to my LI installation on my 350z.

Also, can you tell me more about how you set the brackets up in the front bumper for the sensors? I was thinking of mounting them to my tow bar but your setup looks pretty good.

Thanks!

Hey, sorry for the delay, I'll send you a PM, easier than putting it all in here.

I definitely owe an update to this journal, I've been slacking! (Was busy all winter building the Juke ) But I will definitely have some updates on the Z later this month!