View Single Post
Old 12-31-2009, 06:55 PM   #221 (permalink)
scruffydog
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: with his eyes close
scruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for the clarification! I would love to buy the Nismo exhaust system from you. (The H-Pipe) but I don't get my 370z till February. I'm thinking of going all out with the Nissan Nismo 370z Body kit (not s-tune)

I think i may actually be starting from the rear first and then back to the front. So I'm thinking of getting the Big Spoiler, Nismo Exhaust, then Rear Bumper, then front bumper and side skirts (or not).....then Nismo performance parts....

I wonder if the 370z will look weird with all Nismo body kits but without the the side skirts as the skirts somewhat blends in with the rear bumper.
scruffydog is offline   Reply With Quote