View Single Post
Old 06-27-2016, 01:45 PM   #49 (permalink)
milkcow500
Base Member

Drives: 11 G37xs
milkcow500 has a reputation beyond reputemilkcow500 has a reputation beyond reputemilkcow500 has a reputation beyond reputemilkcow500 has a reputation beyond reputemilkcow500 has a reputation beyond reputemilkcow500 has a reputation beyond reputemilkcow500 has a reputation beyond reputemilkcow500 has a reputation beyond reputemilkcow500 has a reputation beyond reputemilkcow500 has a reputation beyond reputemilkcow500 has a reputation beyond repute

I was going to post on that thread, but I ended up deleting my paragraphs of rant. Too many people are quick to judge without doing any sort of actual research.

I would def leave a review on their shop page. You could post the experience on the fb dip pages, but I have a feeling they'll just be deleted. This is probably due to the fact that you didn't try to work out some sort of compensation with the shop before posting.

On another note, I'm going to be autoflexing my car in the upcoming month or two. A buddy of mine is lending me a booth and I'm going to definitely spend a lot of time on my prep work after hearing your story. I hope you can get your issue resolved because you really should be compensated.

By the way, who is going to be wrapping your car?
milkcow500 is offline   Reply With Quote