Thread: Sad time for me
View Single Post
Old 06-26-2016, 08:03 AM   #2 (permalink)
Louie cat
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2010 Nismo 370z
Louie cat has a reputation beyond reputeLouie cat has a reputation beyond reputeLouie cat has a reputation beyond reputeLouie cat has a reputation beyond reputeLouie cat has a reputation beyond reputeLouie cat has a reputation beyond reputeLouie cat has a reputation beyond reputeLouie cat has a reputation beyond reputeLouie cat has a reputation beyond reputeLouie cat has a reputation beyond reputeLouie cat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie cat View Post
Hello everyone ,I am currently waiting for my 2010 platinum Z to be ready at the body shop as it was in a vehicle vs debris back on the 11th of this month.
I gave the shop a call on this past Friday,and was told Monday or definitely Tuesday she will be ready that is the good news.
The sad news is I had to put down my Louiecat because he was suffering horribly from his lungs being full of fluid and struggled to get air constantly.
Originally his illness was a deadly cancer tumor under his eye which he was actually recovering from. The meds he was on from that were very toxic but seemed to be working well. Suddenly on this past Thursday morning as I arrived home from work he was very weak and lethargic.
Took him to the vet that day and he was put on diuretics to remove fluid from his lungs. That did not work and he was becoming increasingly critical. I brought him back to the vet and I knew what was coming ,I had to release him from his suffering.It was the worst day of my life and being there while he slipped away was devastating for me, hard for me not to cry while writing this , I will miss him very much! LOUIECAT 6-6-04 - 6-25-16
That is my Louiecat at the vets yesterday.

Last edited by Louie cat; 06-27-2016 at 09:03 PM.
Louie cat is offline   Reply With Quote