View Single Post
Old 06-22-2016, 09:28 AM   #36 (permalink)
DIGItonium
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Z34-TT 6MT
DIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
not quite. im saying dont burden the family by being a dad who 'sacrificed' himself for his family. its not fair to the family feeling like they owe something extra back... extra pressure the wife and kids dont need.

a happy dad is much more productive to the kids and brings motivation seeing their adult figure having a great life. sure u gotta work hard for it, but hey, its all worth it.
Thanks, Ken. Always love your wit and wisdom. Selling the Z helps me clear my plate, which will open up opportunities to travel and meet new people. It's difficult balancing home ownership and car hobby. Plus I've got PC and music hobby that is currently in the back burner, but it's nowhere near as costly as a car hobby. So for now, it's easier to have one dependable car and still have a roof over my head. I'd only sell the house to relocate.