View Single Post
Old 06-22-2016, 09:25 AM   #35 (permalink)
DIGItonium
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Z34-TT 6MT
DIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks all... I'll visit this site when I have time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
Also, if no one's PM'd you about the CSC spreadsheet feel free to PM me. I'm not familiar with Google Drive, but I could get it set up so I could update the spreadsheet for you.
Google Drive is basically "cloud storage." After setting it up, you can create a temporary folder to store "public" files. That way people don't have access to other content you store. Drag and drop the file to the folder and it gets uploaded. Then you can set sharing permissions and add people by username to have edit permissions. I've got about 5 people who have edit permissions.