View Single Post
Old 06-21-2016, 02:04 PM   #748 (permalink)
milkcow500
Base Member

Drives: 11 G37xs
milkcow500 has a reputation beyond reputemilkcow500 has a reputation beyond reputemilkcow500 has a reputation beyond reputemilkcow500 has a reputation beyond reputemilkcow500 has a reputation beyond reputemilkcow500 has a reputation beyond reputemilkcow500 has a reputation beyond reputemilkcow500 has a reputation beyond reputemilkcow500 has a reputation beyond reputemilkcow500 has a reputation beyond reputemilkcow500 has a reputation beyond repute

I haven't had any transmission issues as of yet that I know of. I'm on my 3rd tuner now and I can say that Seb blows them all out of the water.

The base map that he made for me had some rough shifting, but 2 flashes into adjusting the line pressure and it's par/better than my previous EcuTek tune. You can only feel the shifts/rev matching if you are hard on the pedals. If you are light on them for daily driving, you can feel a smidgen or nothing at all.

The best thing that I noticed was this really odd delay/lag I used to have on both my previous Uprev/EcuTek dyno tunes. This would happen right before the throttle kicks in, so it was very annoying and sometimes dangerous because I would get no response for 1-2 FULL seconds. These were the conditions:

Gas -> let off gas -> Get back on gas -> DELAY -> throttle kicks in
Gas -> Brake -> Get back on gas -> DELAY -> throttle kicks in

Parts + install at Level Ten were about $1500. The billet flex plate was about $1200 for parts + install. I only did the flex plate because of all the horror stories I heard.
milkcow500 is offline   Reply With Quote