Thread: Hard Decision
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2016, 01:56 PM   #9 (permalink)
mults
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 (40th) #706
mults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond repute

I have an affection to my Z that I've never had with any other car I've owned. It is because of all of the items that @sgosh mentions above.

There are a lot of cars that I lust after (American, Japanese, German, Italian etc...) but to get the same feeling that I have whenever I see mine (or any other Z), no other car does that for me.

Maybe it's the epitome of a true old school "sports car"; it's quick, agile, unique, fun-to-drive and at a price that most can afford.

It is ultimately your decision, but make sure you remember where you park your car, because there will be another 20 or so parked within the same vicinity that will look exactly like yours...
Build Date/Number: 1/27/2010 #706
Berk HFC + CBE, R2C CAI, Clear Bra, Cleveland Z Club
mults is offline   Reply With Quote