Thread: Hard Decision
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2016, 11:15 AM   #1 (permalink)
zae757
Base Member

Drives: 2010 370Z
zae757 is on a distinguished road
Default Hard Decision

...I love my 370Z, and I've enjoyed everything about it. I installed several aftermarket parts (wheels, CAI, CBE, HFC, audio upgrades, etc) and feel as though it is the best looking vehicle on the road today. The aggressive look of both front and rear end is something that sold me and I just had to have it. Recently, the 2016 Camaro 1SS/2SS has released and again, I am falling in love with another vehicle (I feel like I'm emotionally cheating on my car). This wouldn't even be a discussion to have if the 370Z could compete with the 455 horsepower and 455 torque (granted the Camaro isn't delivering this to the rear wheels but still impressive numbers).

Again, I love my car and would do anything to keep it but the last straw was when a 2010 Lexus GS460 left me at the light. I didn't know we were about to go but at no point should the 370Z need notice of a pending challenger of that caliber. So now I'm trying to decide whether I should trade the Z in for an american made vehicle. I love my imports though...tough decision though...my brother bought a 2012 Mustang GT and I've ran against it and again, I was no challenge for the amount of power its able to put down. Yes, two different classes (8v6) but now I feel I'm getting disrespected every time I turn my head.

I know someone is going to suggest that I either get a SC or TT but for the amount of money I will be spending on that, I would have bought the SS plus a little honda civic. So, I don't know...comments or suggestions?
zae757 is offline   Reply With Quote