View Single Post
Old 06-15-2016, 10:07 AM   #119 (permalink)
Isamu
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: every day...
Isamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
I'm on vacation. Just got done reading the whole thread. I hope Isamu gets the best of those basturds!!!

Years ago. I worked for a Goodyear tire shop before moving up the corp ladder there. We had a chevy malibu in for a carb rebuild. The car had the carb removed in the morning, and was pushed out of the bay so that we could bring in other cars the work on during the day. At the end of the day. Someone had told a tech to bring the car inside for the night. It wasn't the tech who had worked on the car. He had no idea about the carb being removed. He went out and tried to start the car. The car backfired and caught fire. The tech, panicked and ran inside to get help. A bunch of other techs ran out with fire extinguishers. They tried to open the hood and couldn't. One goes and tries to open the drivers side door and pop the hood release, and can't. The first tech had left the keys in the car, and the door locked behind him. The car was a total loss and we ate the cost of the car. Goodyear covered it. This dealer needs to do the same thing.
Thanks bro!

黒子 ('Kuroko')
Project: SuperNova Owner/Operator and Lead designer @BlackGuard Aeroworks
Isamu is offline   Reply With Quote