View Single Post
Old 06-01-2016, 02:12 PM   #94 (permalink)
Loges
Base Member

Drives: 14 SR 370Z 6MT
Loges has a reputation beyond reputeLoges has a reputation beyond reputeLoges has a reputation beyond reputeLoges has a reputation beyond reputeLoges has a reputation beyond reputeLoges has a reputation beyond reputeLoges has a reputation beyond reputeLoges has a reputation beyond reputeLoges has a reputation beyond reputeLoges has a reputation beyond reputeLoges has a reputation beyond repute

👍🏻 so do you know if EPS plans to do an upper and lower intake manifold that will work in combination with the 70mm TB's? Also, I'm not looking to rip anybody off, improperly install/tune a product that I don't know enough about, or bad mouth a product that again I don't know enough about. I, like many others, just want more performance from my Z. That being said, I know my CAI is a good match for these TB's (TB = 70mm = AAM CAI piping = 2.75") but I don't want to choke the rest of the system with the OEM upper/lower intake plenums. So if EPS isn't planning on making a kit for all of these to work together, then what would you recommend? I plan to do EcuTek as well, so that should make things a little easier for my tuner (probably going to be Dynosty, but nothing has been communicated and confirmed yet).
MOTORDYNE // AAM COMPETITION // KW // SPL // STILLEN // FUJIMURA // POWERTRIX // DYNOSTY // ECUTEK // WORK EMOTION CR2P // Z1 MOTORSPORTS // ZSPEED // EIBACH // DEWLA DEZIGN // SETRAB // TOP SECRET // TOMMYKAIRA // AEROWORKZ // SHINE AUTO PROJECT
Loges is offline   Reply With Quote