View Single Post
Old 02-24-2009, 10:54 AM   #13 (permalink)
!xoible
Base Member

Drives: some car
!xoible has a reputation beyond repute!xoible has a reputation beyond repute!xoible has a reputation beyond repute!xoible has a reputation beyond repute!xoible has a reputation beyond repute!xoible has a reputation beyond repute!xoible has a reputation beyond repute!xoible has a reputation beyond repute!xoible has a reputation beyond repute!xoible has a reputation beyond repute!xoible has a reputation beyond repute

IMHO magazines opinions are really irrelevant. for one they're biased, for another you get one of those guys drunk for free he'll write the best review for you. i am not trying to say the Z isnt an awesome car, but what i want to say is what magazines say will never change my opinion about car, will never make me feel better or worse about my choice. i enjoy the cars i choose for what they are.
with all due respect but statements like "our Z is better than BMW" belongs to elementary school, and it also reflects some butthurt-ness as to why you really care if your car is better than a BMW or not lol
!xoible is offline   Reply With Quote