Thread: heated seats
View Single Post
Old 05-26-2016, 03:40 PM   #12 (permalink)
nis350
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
nis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond repute

Just tested mine today. The high setting warmed up both the bottom and back in about 1 min, then cool/shut off after about 5 min. It didn't appear to turn back on within the next 10 min. The low setting was on (bottom & back) without shutting off.

I recalled the high setting stayed on a bit longer during the Winter, maybe around 15 to 20min. It is 70+ outside in socal today.

I'm not sure exactly how the high setting suppose to work, but it seems not very useful as it doesn't seem to turn back on after the initial shut/cool off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jliu View Post
Under "high" setting, it barely warms up just the bottom and it quickly shuts off. The "low" setting keeps both the bottom and the back warm continuously until the switch is turned off.
nis350 is offline   Reply With Quote