View Single Post
Old 05-23-2016, 06:52 AM   #18 (permalink)
fillerbunnie
Base Member

Drives: '10 370Z
fillerbunnie has a reputation beyond reputefillerbunnie has a reputation beyond reputefillerbunnie has a reputation beyond reputefillerbunnie has a reputation beyond reputefillerbunnie has a reputation beyond reputefillerbunnie has a reputation beyond reputefillerbunnie has a reputation beyond reputefillerbunnie has a reputation beyond reputefillerbunnie has a reputation beyond reputefillerbunnie has a reputation beyond reputefillerbunnie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokeyl View Post
It will not set the code, trust me, if it did I would not have spent 8 month and 3K USD to find it.

If you do not have that code, look at all the other codes for one with the same name.

Do you have P0106?

You need someone with the same year and Aus make that has a good tune, copy his setting. Good luck

Last check with uprev see if you have the current ROM reader with full access to all the code.
I've just grabbed all the Uprev ECU dumps for EU/AUS models (I'm 1EL6B, but I downloaded all the others with the rom editor) - They are all missing 101, 106, in fact all the MAF & MAP performance/range/correlation settings (and a good 10-20 other DTC's) are missing! Nothing similar in name either.

The JDM and US ECU dumps from Uprev have these codes, but the EU/AU dumps don't, making me think the issue is at Uprev's end in not adding these DTC's to the ROM dumps. I've just emailed them asking why they are missing.

My car definitely has a MAP sensor, so I'm certain the codes are built into the ECU... We will see what Uprev comes back with!

Last edited by fillerbunnie; 05-23-2016 at 07:19 AM.
fillerbunnie is offline   Reply With Quote