View Single Post
Old 05-14-2016, 02:55 PM   #2111 (permalink)
Fern to the Z
Base Member

Drives: 16 PW nismO Tech
Fern to the Z is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmo370z View Post
Drone isn't bad only from 2-2,300 rpms. Other than that is really freaking quiet. I'll be doing 90 on the highway and i can barely hear it, it only comes alive when i mash on it. Sounds wise from tp's ( i went had non res fi tp) the tone was a little deeper, you the VQ growl more pronounced. I never got dyno tune with my test pipes so i couldn't tell you how much i picked up from switching over. I made 334whp with this cbe and intakes. Smell, you can definitely smell the gas, but only gets bothersome when sitting in hot traffic, i just roll my windows up and turn on the AC and laugh at the people behind me. Price wise it was well worth to it me, Id pay it again if i had to start all over. Install was pretty straight forward, The space is very tight on the drivers side, passenger side came off within a hour. Just have a decent amount of tools to get into weird angles and soak all the bolts in pb blast before you start (it will save on headaches and i would use all 6 point impact sockets where applicable). One last thing having a lift is a plus, but can be done on jack stands. Hope this helps.
Awesome!!! Thanks for the thorough reply