Thread: Birdman's Build
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2016, 04:44 PM   #89 (permalink)
birdman71
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: People Crazy!
birdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerribleONE View Post
Man that steering wheel would have looked great on your ride man.
It would have yeahh haha But paying rent and being able to have a place another month was great too haha. Was tight on money at the time

I've been looking at doing one of the cheaper ones from Carbon Element, but I realized that if I was going to pay most of it why not go with the same type of one that I had. But since I don't park my Z in a garage and I use it as a DD, the steering wheel would wear out quickly for that kind of money lol.

I'm looking at getting things aerodynamically set with the Z now. Canards, splitter, diffuser, probably end up with some sort of GT wing.

Do you know if there is any sort of magnetic or active suspension systems for the 370z?

Birdman's Build:
Powerhouse Amuse/ Nismo/ Eibach/ ACT/ Tommy Kaira/ Avant Garde/ Fast Intentions/ Project Kics/ Fly 1 Motorsports/ EVO-R/ Z1 Motorsports/ Weber Sports/ Zoom/ Zele Japan
birdman71 is offline   Reply With Quote