View Single Post
Old 05-12-2016, 01:18 PM   #11 (permalink)
Bshields22
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2012 Black 370Z-R
Bshields22 has a reputation beyond reputeBshields22 has a reputation beyond reputeBshields22 has a reputation beyond reputeBshields22 has a reputation beyond reputeBshields22 has a reputation beyond reputeBshields22 has a reputation beyond reputeBshields22 has a reputation beyond reputeBshields22 has a reputation beyond reputeBshields22 has a reputation beyond reputeBshields22 has a reputation beyond reputeBshields22 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmo370z View Post
You spend 2k plus on your current mods and complaining about couple bucks difference on pads. You want pads to last stay off the track and just drive on the streets. These people are trying to give you advise.
Are you under the impression I am rejecting advise? I'm just outlining my parameters. No matter what the need or want in life there is always going to be a cost limitation. Furthermore, the reason I am asking is because I have used OEM pads and rotors for several track days and am putting up some good times. I don't have a goal in mind to become a Joe Pro race car driver, just want a good set of pads and rotors on and off the track.
308 rwhp | 252 rwtq | Fast Intentions CBE 18" Res | Stillen Gen 3 CAI | EcuTek Tune | Stoptech Slotted Rotors and Sport Pads | KW V3 Coilovers | SPL Upper Control Arms & Lower Rear Arms | Seibon CF TS Hood | Vossen CVT | SPC Toe bolts
Bshields22 is offline   Reply With Quote