View Single Post
Old 05-11-2016, 04:03 PM   #4 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcosta79 View Post
I do. I have the slotted rotors, SS lines, pads, and Motul RBF 600. I have to check the invoice to see exactly what pads I have but I only use my car for the street so I believe it's HPS pads. On the street, it's a big improvement over stock. On the stock setup I would put deposits on the rotors every time I pushed the car even slightly hard. Now with the StopTechs I have done a couple 140 mph stops with moderately hard pressure and they didn't skip a beat. Excellent brake feel and pressure.
You sure they're not the HP+ pads? I've heard more than one person complain that the HPS don't hold up on the track.

OP, as long as you're not pushing your brakes too hard on the track, there are a good variety of pads available for use. Hawk HP+ pads are probably the best Hawk pads for you. But something like EBC Yellowstuff would probably do just fine as well.

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote