View Single Post
Old 05-11-2016, 03:40 PM   #18 (permalink)
Hotrodz
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 10 Nissan 370z Nismo
Hotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfkiddio View Post
Stance does well in the super low group, but they also do extremely well in the higher performance driving with their Pro Comp 2's. Another friend of mine just ordered a set, so I will be waiting for his review of them. But I know they do really well in certain time attack cars, with a couple of them being 370's. They also don't drop the car ridiculously low out of the box, and they are fully adjustable.

On the spring location topic, you can specify the spring rates you want to get the ride quality you're looking for. If you want a smooth ride, you can get softer rates and have them valved accordingly.

KW will no longer re-valve the V3's to a different spring rate since everyone was doing that and not buying their Clubsport coils. They would serve you very well, and they would be a great choice.
Yes Stance carries a wide range of coil overs but Pro Comp II are the best for hard core tracking. There are a few on the forum that run them djtodd for one and he really like them.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
Fast Intentions TT Installed and Tuned by Seb at SpecialtyZ 610whp 560tq:|Fast Intentions 3" TT-TDX|SpecialtyZ/Fast Intentions 72 Row Oil Cooler|SZ 6 Puck Clutch & Flywheel|3GsCustoms|Z1|Wavetrac|Hotchkis|Whiteline |Blitz|Fortune Auto 500|Fujimura|SPL|H&R|TK|TWM|RPM Rollbar|Sparco|Next Level Performance|TrackSpec|AeroFlow Dynamics|Pioneer|
Hotrodz is offline   Reply With Quote