View Single Post
Old 05-02-2016, 07:55 AM   #24 (permalink)
WhatnowGamer
Base Member

Drives: 15' Nismo MT
WhatnowGamer is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullitt5897 View Post
OP the stock crank will be fine for under 1000hp and daily driving. Since many here are already doing that. The link I posted earlier can make you a billet crank which is what I am running but specs for the stock 3.7L. That's the route I would go.

As for your question on the fast intentions stage 3 kit. You should expect about 1100whp out of it. There is only one person with the kit "carbon Z" and his car won't be running until after zdayz. I have talked with fast intentions at length on their turbo choice for the stage 3 and the stage 4 in my case and I am fairly confident that carbon Z will make 1100whp. Whether that's with over 30psi or mid 20's is yet to be seen. And because there are no public turbo maps for these turbos I couldn't tell you where the efficiency ranges are and where you theoretically be able to make that power.

A closed deck 3.7 with a FI stage 2 will make 1000bhp no problem!!!! A stage 3 will make it in whp and a stage 4 will make it on pump gas with ease.
I see what you mean, I've viewed CarbonZ's 1000 hp build thread but haven't checked back in awhile. I'll keep updated on his thread to see how his build turns out. Since he's the only one with the FI Stage 3 kit, hopefully he'll make a review on it. But, seeing as many people are very happy with the FI Stage 2, it obviously proves FI is reliable, so I don't see why Stage 3 would be any worse, if not better.

So I should plan to build off of my stock 3.7 block, and scratch the stroker kit idea? With a built 3.7 engine and the FI Stage 3 kit, I should be able to reach 1000 hp safely?
Also, do you know anyone whose got the 370Z R-LINE TWIN PUMP FUEL SYSTEM from AAM? It seems like it'll do well, but I don't know how reliable it is.
Of course I might just go with CJM for my fuel.

Thanks for the help

Last edited by WhatnowGamer; 05-02-2016 at 07:59 AM.
WhatnowGamer is offline   Reply With Quote