View Single Post
Old 04-25-2016, 03:55 PM   #65 (permalink)
RumbleFish
Premium Member

Drives: '10-Sport-M6
RumbleFish has a reputation beyond reputeRumbleFish has a reputation beyond reputeRumbleFish has a reputation beyond reputeRumbleFish has a reputation beyond reputeRumbleFish has a reputation beyond reputeRumbleFish has a reputation beyond reputeRumbleFish has a reputation beyond reputeRumbleFish has a reputation beyond reputeRumbleFish has a reputation beyond reputeRumbleFish has a reputation beyond reputeRumbleFish has a reputation beyond repute

Here's an email I just got from Spencer @ Z1...This was in reply to my asking when the replacement parts were coming & if they plan to reimburse customers for the additional labor costs of having the repairs done.

since I've not had to be towed ((fingers crossed) I didn't ask about that.

Carey,

I believe they were having these kits completed and set to ship today, they should start moving either today or tomorrow from our local facility. Hopefully they will be to you within a couple days from that point.

The kit will include everything for your shop to do the repairs as outlined in the attached instructional TSB I just received. No change to the alignment be necessary and the install really should not take longer than a half hour or so, but yes it is my intent to follow up with you to get square.

Regards,
Spencer