View Single Post
Old 02-23-2009, 07:13 PM   #2 (permalink)
SoCal 370Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Answers
SoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by takimbe View Post
I have talked to several dealers and they have offered me what I want for invoice. I am getting a base 7AT with sports package, kick plates, floor mats, and splash guards.

Several have said they would sell me the car at invoice, but that they wouldnt finalize the numbers until AFTER the car arrived. They said that invoice sometimes changes, and that the invoice might be higher or lower in the next three months, depending on Nissan Corporate. They told me if its lower, then i get the lower price, but if its higher, I can either accept the higher price or decline the car and get my money back.

Is this a load of BS? Or is it true? they keep referencing the fact that the GT-R went up 7k a week before release.
Actually that's fair—both ways. They cannot, by law, manipulate the invoice pricing or they can lose their dealership license here in the State of California.
SoCal 370Z is offline   Reply With Quote