View Single Post
Old 02-23-2009, 07:08 PM   #1 (permalink)
takimbe
Base Member

Drives: 09' PG 370Z w/SP
takimbe has a reputation beyond reputetakimbe has a reputation beyond reputetakimbe has a reputation beyond reputetakimbe has a reputation beyond reputetakimbe has a reputation beyond reputetakimbe has a reputation beyond reputetakimbe has a reputation beyond reputetakimbe has a reputation beyond reputetakimbe has a reputation beyond reputetakimbe has a reputation beyond reputetakimbe has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to takimbe Send a message via Yahoo to takimbe
Default invoice changes?

I have talked to several dealers and they have offered me what I want for invoice. I am getting a base 7AT with sports package, kick plates, floor mats, and splash guards.

Several have said they would sell me the car at invoice, but that they wouldnt finalize the numbers until AFTER the car arrived. They said that invoice sometimes changes, and that the invoice might be higher or lower in the next three months, depending on Nissan Corporate. They told me if its lower, then i get the lower price, but if its higher, I can either accept the higher price or decline the car and get my money back.

Is this a load of BS? Or is it true? they keep referencing the fact that the GT-R went up 7k a week before release.
takimbe is offline   Reply With Quote