Thread: Bmw m2
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2016, 11:37 PM   #113 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackZeda View Post
I am in the same boat...I test drove the M4 in MT and AT, which solidified my commitment to keeping my Z and looking for an AWD for the winter. Every little mod I have done to the Z since then has only strengthened my love for it.

No rustled Jimmy...just having a conversation about cars, which I appreciate your comments.

Since I have had no problems (because of my current situation) using my Z as a DD even in the winter I am in no rush to spend a load of money on a new car, but when I do I think the Audi TT RS or VW Golf R400 (if that happens in the US) might be on my radar in terms of price and capability.

Same here... no rush for me either. I just want to expand the garage so I can switch up driving experiences. But I want a car leaning toward traditional sports car road manners. So I'm taking my sweet time to make the right purchase/s