Thread: Bmw m2
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2016, 01:59 PM   #95 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
Somehow I missed the M2 in this... but that vette looked insane. That GT-R was broken n I gotta show love to those Mustang's. They looked n sounded sick.

Porsche repped hard, so did Ferrari. Nice cars n coffee.
im still mad that the one guy only brought out his 650 mclaren and left the P1 at home. weather was perfect.

usually theres much more lambo love from the channel owner sicne he has an aventador and a huracan lol

there was probably 500+ cars there this past weeknd which may be the record so far. it's been growning at an insane rate lately
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote