View Single Post
Old 04-14-2016, 12:10 PM   #2196 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterbeatty View Post
I just got home from flying my multi rotor. This is Flight #(not hashtag) 6 and it went well. the autopilot worked awesome for a softball field survey test. and I was able to fly using my computer via a Logitech controller. At the very end a state cop showed up to "use the bathroom" but didn't say anything to me. I need to find a new spot before someone complains from my flying legally in a public park.
sounds like fun.

i thought i read somewhere dat starting this yr u're suppose to have some kind of license to fly RC aircrafts. i could be wrong, or might be by the state/county... might want to check into dat. then you can fly with confidence.