View Single Post
Old 04-14-2016, 07:27 AM   #2150 (permalink)
carlitos_370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Nissan 370Z SP M6
carlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidZ370 View Post
I hate you sir, that is a BEAUTIFUL CAR.

And you should we can have our own sti subforum around these parts
Hahahah! hell yeah! as soon i get mine we can made a subforum or if one of you guys want to make it right now

Btw thanks bro! i really appreciated.. Im really happy to see the before and after of this car cause i buy it bone stock... BUt the new owner change the damn wheels and rise the car more...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
maybe next yr or da yr after i might get something like dis.. check 1min mark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNIE6L2NFh0
Hell yeah!!!! lets get ready to the rumbleeeeeeee!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leingod View Post
Not trying to upsell myself here, but I just made the best food to ever come out of my kitchen. Both my Dad and GF are raving at how amazing these Cubanos sandwiches were. I need to make another batch very very VERY soon.

The pork that has been marinating for over 24 hrs. I want to reduce heat next time to give it a little more pink. And also want to brine longer.
( Click to show/hide )

Toasted baguettes slathered in mustard.

The money shot... hnnnnnnng
Daaaaaaaaaamn bro! turn out really nice... makes me hungry next time tell me when you doit to take a flight to you home and eat some Cuban Sandwich