View Single Post
Old 04-10-2016, 06:32 PM   #6854 (permalink)
PaulZ370
Track Member

Drives: 011 370 BSM/T/SP/6MT
PaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud of
Cool

Yesterday at the shopping center with GF in the 370... A bunch of guys crossing the road across on the other side of the intersection must have gotten neck cramps oogling the car - one guy actually stopped and stared as I passed... then for kicks, I asked the GF to keep an eye on them as I goosed it a little... the FI exhaust roared its deep throated growl and the guys stopped and turned to look again... It was hilarious and oh so good!

Today, passing a NAPA auto parts store I noticed two of the NAPA employees standing out there taking a break - as I got to the light in front of the store one of the guys put his hand up to his ear - signaling me to rev it up... of course I did as I sat at the light - I promise you, the guy clasped his hands together as if he was having a religious experience! There I was laughing my butt off as I roared away from the light for a about 50 yards before I had to slow back down on account of traffic...

I am SO proud of my Baby!

DSC01176.jpgP82A0134.JPG

BD2ZBN :: 2011 BSM/TRG/SP/6MT/Stillen Oil Cooler/K&N CAI/Michelin PSS/Brake Light/EIBACH Sway Bars/FI Res. HFC+18" Res. CBE/Morimoto XB LED/DRLs/10mm Spacers