View Single Post
Old 04-05-2016, 09:54 AM   #9911 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by njobe89 View Post
i never get sick or have any allergies and yet i've been sick for a week now. the fawk is going on here
its called getting old benjo... lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by madwi View Post
Please listen to the voicemail and follow the directions given. Someone will respond to you shortly. If you need help immediately, please call the service desk.
is this like a mission impossible thing where it self destructs in 5 sec?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterbeatty View Post
You should take a vacay to cali and try a famous In-N-Out double double.
i use to eat dat almost weekly while i lived out there in socal. dat and the sour dough jack.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leingod View Post
Boss just sent me information on penetration testing he wants to perform. I'm just sitting here dealing the e-mail noticing i don't get paid enough to perform that stuff. Whoops
u ever think about approaching ur boss and talking to him about ur raise?
better for u just talk to him face to face and let him know u aren't happy instead of just ranting.. might sound tuff, but it's the best way.
sounds like ure just frustrated at urself for not being able to stand up for leon..

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
Oh, I almost forgot ...

Happy Tuesday, everyone
hey there mr.jar