View Single Post
Old 04-05-2016, 09:51 AM   #9910 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by madwi View Post
Fak man, it was 25 here too last night. Not cool earth, not cool. I was suppose to get palm trees around Lake Michigan with global warming, not freeze to death even more than usual!
this made me LOL haha!

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlitos_370z View Post
Good am my brother!

Awesome! I was going to ask you that lool! if you received your accesport... good to know that you are happy with it bro! If just cobb made that for our 370z
yah, the initial throttle response from standstill feels kinda numb compared to stock as i think cobb took out the lean condition, but beside this drives very linear. im still in the last few hundreds miles of break in so ill update again. thing boosts up overall power by 30%.. i read.