View Single Post
Old 03-31-2016, 10:30 AM   #1378 (permalink)
tonyHTX
Enthusiast Member

Drives: Race, Repair, Repeat
tonyHTX has a reputation beyond reputetonyHTX has a reputation beyond reputetonyHTX has a reputation beyond reputetonyHTX has a reputation beyond reputetonyHTX has a reputation beyond reputetonyHTX has a reputation beyond reputetonyHTX has a reputation beyond reputetonyHTX has a reputation beyond reputetonyHTX has a reputation beyond reputetonyHTX has a reputation beyond reputetonyHTX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonbreath View Post
He doesn't sound like a good friend to me. I hope he's not on your top 8 friends on Myspace.
Haha if he was he's definitely been downgraded!

Quote:
Originally Posted by COSMO View Post
What gets me is trying to get the tq ratings on the os giken clutches. It's like pulling teeth but I think at this point it would be safe to go ahead with the triple..
Yeah I've heard and read things from some saying twin will hold for thousands of miles to some saying if it does it won't hold long. Seems the general area for twin is ~700 and triple is 1000+.

This is going to be my 3rd clutch in less than a year so I went for the triple as I don't want to have to do a 4th replacement in the short term.