View Single Post
Old 03-31-2016, 09:03 AM   #33 (permalink)
AestheticCM1
Base Member

Drives: 2010 370z MT/ST/Navi
AestheticCM1 has a reputation beyond reputeAestheticCM1 has a reputation beyond reputeAestheticCM1 has a reputation beyond reputeAestheticCM1 has a reputation beyond reputeAestheticCM1 has a reputation beyond reputeAestheticCM1 has a reputation beyond reputeAestheticCM1 has a reputation beyond reputeAestheticCM1 has a reputation beyond reputeAestheticCM1 has a reputation beyond reputeAestheticCM1 has a reputation beyond reputeAestheticCM1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amj2020 View Post
You also are a moron, and part of the problem. This has nothing to do with "forum rules" and a lot more to do with the safety of everyone in the public. I know thinking about the welfare of innocent people is difficult for you. If you fail to see that, one day you will be in an ambulance wishing it was a wahmbulance because of your reckless driving. You are either young, mentally challenged, or just a spoiled brat, but either way, clueless.
At no point did I defend OP's actions, only the way he was being scolded on the forum for what seems to be an honest mistake. I shouldn't need to educate you further on this distinction.