View Single Post
Old 03-30-2016, 09:53 AM   #4284 (permalink)
BoneZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2012 Blue BallZ
BoneZ has a reputation beyond reputeBoneZ has a reputation beyond reputeBoneZ has a reputation beyond reputeBoneZ has a reputation beyond reputeBoneZ has a reputation beyond reputeBoneZ has a reputation beyond reputeBoneZ has a reputation beyond reputeBoneZ has a reputation beyond reputeBoneZ has a reputation beyond reputeBoneZ has a reputation beyond reputeBoneZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostvette View Post
I switched from a .45 to a .357 SIG as my carry cannon. The primary reason was recoil management. I shoot the .45 real well, but sometimes it's a struggle to put rounds on target in 'high adrenaline' situations. The 1911 only holds 8 rounds, while the SIG has 15, so another advantage to the SIG. Yes I know there are double stack .45s out there, but I'm not a fan of Glock, primarily because of the trigger, my finger tends to get pinched when I shoot one.
Indeed. I was looking at a Glock in .45, but the full size one is too big to be comfortable my hand and the sub compact I felt was too small for such a round. The 9mm compact 19 was just right.