View Single Post
Old 03-30-2016, 09:42 AM   #4282 (permalink)
BoneZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2012 Blue BallZ
BoneZ has a reputation beyond reputeBoneZ has a reputation beyond reputeBoneZ has a reputation beyond reputeBoneZ has a reputation beyond reputeBoneZ has a reputation beyond reputeBoneZ has a reputation beyond reputeBoneZ has a reputation beyond reputeBoneZ has a reputation beyond reputeBoneZ has a reputation beyond reputeBoneZ has a reputation beyond reputeBoneZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostvette View Post
Most of the folks I train with are all about recoil management. If you and your gun can handle the +P, then go for it. A quick way to test is to load a magazine with each type. Use a silhouette target and use a stop watch to record how long it takes you to empty the mag into the 5 ring (center mass) on the target. It's better to do this outdoors, as most indoor ranges won't allow you to draw from a holster and engage a target. If it takes longer to put the +P on target, then you have your answer. Hope this helps.
My weapon handles +P recoil very well. I hardly notice the difference tbo.