View Single Post
Old 03-26-2016, 09:00 AM   #149 (permalink)
demens
Base Member

Drives: 16 370 Nismo M6
demens is on a distinguished road

Dude, sorry to hear/read all this. I live on the south side of Houston, and due to all of the road work going on down here, my VW was rear ended twice in a month... first guy's insurance fought mine on getting the repair work done and the 2nd just kind of destroyed the chance the first would pay out on anything as now the rear bumper cover was damaged more beyond the first accident... not long after that, the VW diesel scandal hit and the car's value plummeted to the point that my insurance straight told me the car could be totaled out over the bumper cover (and the damage was very minimal). I just drove it till I got fed up with being in that thing every day, and traded it in. Luckily for me, I didn't have any neck issues as the impacts were rather low speed, but I did get whip lash when I was... 6 or 7, and I remember what that was like, so I hope everything comes out for you alright. I've been extremely worried this would happen to my Z as that is my daily driver, and the south side of Houston is full of proctologists. Once again, sorry to hear/read about this, and I hope everything works out for you, though I do agree with axmea?, you might not want the car back once they look on the inside of it and they potentially find structural damage. I know where I live, if the frame is bent at all, it is totaled out.
1989 20th Anniversary Trans Am #1231 (fully built)
2005 SRT-4
2016 370Z Nismo Tech M6
demens is offline   Reply With Quote