View Single Post
Old 03-25-2016, 05:55 PM   #8112 (permalink)
BoneZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2012 Blue BallZ
BoneZ has a reputation beyond reputeBoneZ has a reputation beyond reputeBoneZ has a reputation beyond reputeBoneZ has a reputation beyond reputeBoneZ has a reputation beyond reputeBoneZ has a reputation beyond reputeBoneZ has a reputation beyond reputeBoneZ has a reputation beyond reputeBoneZ has a reputation beyond reputeBoneZ has a reputation beyond reputeBoneZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
( Click to show/hide )
finally got around to fixing my driver side a-pillar cover. thing got scratched up after smog check..

special thanks to mr. gale for his insight.
also thanks to my wife for allowing me to paint in the kitchen as it's too cold outside.

Finished, now drying.

if u guys are wondering how to yank the cover off, pry at the very top, and pull the garnish towards the center of the car. here's where the metal tab is (green) on the driver side:

here's the close up of the other plastic tab you just twist 90 degrees with a long (need long) needle nose pliers (red). Thing is just plastic, not much force needed to twist at the arrow:

Handy to know, Mr. Kenchan.

Last edited by BoneZ; 03-25-2016 at 05:58 PM.