View Single Post
Old 03-23-2016, 08:38 AM   #1615 (permalink)
JWillis72
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2009 370Z yellow 7AT
JWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOLIO 671 View Post
Good luck to u today brother.....hopefully everything works out and u get her back home and have Seb work his magic
Thanks man! She is coming home today! He has to change the break and PS fluids, install a head light, wheel lines, under tray and bumper, all the plastic that is off in the engine bay and it's over. I'm going up there around 2 or 3 and I'm sure nothing will be done so I'm probably in for a long day. I'm leaving with the car, this ends today, it's been there 224 day for something they said would take no more than 6 weeks. If that doesn't happen I will need a bail bondsman!
JWillis72 is offline   Reply With Quote