View Single Post
Old 03-22-2016, 01:22 PM   #107 (permalink)
Leingod
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: In Circles
Leingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond repute

The bears then wait and watch, once again, and then swipe claws across the genital areas to test signs of life. And this is typical. An unarmed person's only defense, say the experts, is to play dead and whatever, the experts advise, do not move. Unfortunately, if a bear is hungry or angered or if you happen to be between a bear and a cub or a pile of food, you may not have time to get down and play dead. When one studies bear attacks, it is easy to see why humans have developed a healthy fear of these animals.