View Single Post
Old 03-21-2016, 01:22 PM   #7433 (permalink)
carlitos_370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Nissan 370Z SP M6
carlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
hey thanks. subaru did a nice job on this gen for sure. i dont have any plans to mod the suspension. i might do the cobb accessport down the road, but for now thing is fun to drive and the HK stereo/Nav is pretty good once u learn the voice commands. i luv the split screen feature where i can have the music screen on one side and real time map on the other.

this is with the factory mesh wheels. i like these enkei's a lot. (pict taken day1)

great bro! if the price for that STI was the same as in the US i already have one... but damn i dont see me paying $60k for a Subaru BTW those are my favorites OEM wheels also haha! I dont like the Sti limited BBS wheels... Those mesh wheels reminds me the 22B STi they are something similar!