View Single Post
Old 03-21-2016, 08:38 AM   #57 (permalink)
blobbish
Base Member

Drives: 370z Black Edition
blobbish has a reputation beyond reputeblobbish has a reputation beyond reputeblobbish has a reputation beyond reputeblobbish has a reputation beyond reputeblobbish has a reputation beyond reputeblobbish has a reputation beyond reputeblobbish has a reputation beyond reputeblobbish has a reputation beyond reputeblobbish has a reputation beyond reputeblobbish has a reputation beyond reputeblobbish has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOLIO 671 View Post
Great Vid...Rep points given once again ....Those back roads are rough man.....In the beginning of the vid ur car ate it hard on a bump..... I also said "F*** Me" when u hit it....

On ur run it looks like 44*C was as high as it got in the Plenum....ur temp after sitting one hour in traffic is crazy too.....but ur recovery time is quick as well....are these the highest you've seen the temps under full load and when in traffic?
Haha, I'm on standard suspension and I think that there is a lot more weight upfront with the A2W, so I need to get some stiffer springs at least.

That's the highest I've seen it, which was about the same during tunning. I need to do some extended testing (20 mins) to really get a feel for it.

The pic was after 1hr in the car park ignition off, so full engine soak. In traffic ive not see it reach above 30*C. Ive edited the post to make this clear.

I'm really glad I put the gauge in and even more so that the ECU uses that temp for advancement.

Last edited by blobbish; 03-21-2016 at 09:10 AM.
blobbish is offline   Reply With Quote