View Single Post
Old 03-20-2016, 11:34 AM   #7356 (permalink)
Masterbeatty
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: the speed limit...
Masterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leingod View Post
MB has the far more advanced setup. I bought mine straight from a box. DJI. MB's should crush mine if it wanted to.
Hope you feel better dude. I had something like that two weeks ago. Went away the next day.

My drone I built my self over a year. But I built it with upgrades in mind to satisfy my tackiness. But I'm sure you didn't want to throw it out a window when trying to get everything to sync up and talk the same language. It was a pain to set up. But it was fun yesterday seeing it fly. Next thing is tuning it to not drift away.